Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Two Thousand Fifteen 🌸

Assalamualaikum and have a nice wednesday everyone . 😘😘 

Hurm , my first post in 2015 . Yeayhh . Its new year right ? Its not too late yet for me to wish you a Happy new year 2015 ! (Cehh pdhal dh 14 days berlalu tuk 2015) hahaha . Its okay its alright . So i hope that in 2015 , my life full with happiness and no more sadness . I hope I hope I hope . Yeayhh . For those who stay , thank you very much and for those who left , thank you juga for all the memories . You know ? Life brings tears , smiles and memories . The tears will dry , the smile will fade , but the memories last forever . No matter what memories , happy or sad memories , Its still be a Memories , right ? In life we do things . Some we wish we had never done . Some we wish we could replay  a million times in our heads . But they all make us who we are , and in the end they shape every detail about us . If we were to reverse any of them , we wouldn't be the person we are . So just live , make mistakes , have wonderful amazing awesome memories 😍😍😍 But never ever second guess who u  are , and most importantly where it is u're going ! 

Yeayh . Then i wanna say thank you again to those who never failed to cheer me up . Thanks so much . I love u all ❤️❤️ Nahhh bungaaa 🌹🌹🌹🌹 ! hahaaahaaa . And i wanna say sorry if i ever hurt ur feelings , breaks ur heart , got offended with my jokes . I wish i could undo the hurt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ , I am really sorry . hehehe . Im not perfect , I make mistakes , I hurt people , but when I say sorry , I really mean it ! 😊😊 . 

 May Allah bless us in 2015 . "I am going to change my life become more better than before" ✅✅✅ I tell myself this every year  , but i can never seem to do it , eventhough i desperately want to πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I wish I was strong enough , brave enough πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ , stupid enough (oppss πŸ”žπŸ”ž) to go after I want ! Really need someone to push me to go for it ! hahahha .  

Ok thats all . Thanks for reading this entry . Happy New Year fellas 🌸🌸🌸


No comments:

Post a Comment